**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question for Ghost pros

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
With no wasp synergy Is it still viable to reliably land the specials with the current AI?

I have rank 3 6 star and considering using awakening gem. I enjoy playing her but by no means an expert. I’ve never quite got the hang of the sp2 intercept with her. Is it still the same method or is it much more difficult with the AI now? Not sure I should invest unless I’m committing to use her more

Comments

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    JockJonny said:

With no wasp synergy Is it still viable to reliably land the specials with the current AI?

I have rank 3 6 star and considering using awakening gem. I enjoy playing her but by no means an expert. I’ve never quite got the hang of the sp2 intercept with her. Is it still the same method or is it much more difficult with the AI now? Not sure I should invest unless I’m committing to use her more

Yes , u can . Playing ghost is like Bruce Lee , don't think , FEEL . Playing her enough , you will most likely know when you will hit her sp2 without having to parry / block , which is essential in BGs
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,728 ★★★★
    The easiest I've found is wait for them to dash forward and then I'll dash back, sp2.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Yeah she’s nuts in bgs and there’s no synergy there
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    Whenever I use Ghost in BGs, I win that match. She is so quick and veey reliable. Like other player said, the good way to play her is to feel. You feel the 2 secs of her phase, when her phase is about to end, when opponent is about to hit you so you can phase and launch sp2. The easiest way to use her without Wasp is to block and while opponent is hitting into your block, dash back and do sp2.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Either special intercept when they’re dashing in, or, more safely, heavy bait and then throw
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Thx for all the great answers. Think I will awaken her and start channeling my Bruce Lee haha