**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

AQ rewards

How long do you have to be in an alliance to receive rewards for AQ? I joined my new alliance last Thursday and "wasn't in long enough to receive rewards," for this week. I played every round didn't miss one but that's not long enough?

Comments

• Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    It's been over 2 years since I've last joined an alliance, so take this with a grain of salt because I very well could be wrong here, but AQ rewards should be immediate. Did you not get AQ rewards after each quest? Did your alliance receive AQ Rank Rewards?

Summoner Advancement goes from Thursday - Thursday. I guess it's possible for AQ to be connected with that, but I've never had new members in my alliance say anything about not receiving AQ rewards. You sure you're not getting confused with SA? No one has gotten SA rewards yet because it's only Wed. If you joined your alliance last Thursday before the new SA period started, then you will qualify for rewards at the end of this event. If you didn't join the alliance until after the current SA started, then you'll have to wait until next week.
  • Options
    Bucky22Bucky22 Posts: 36
    edited November 2017
    Lost 25k in t4 cats, and 575 glory because of it. Not super happy. @Kabam Miike Can ya help me out with what the timeline is? And why it's not based on when AQ starts. Because that's why I left my old alliance when I did I wanted to make sure I made it for the new AQ
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You have to wait a while round of aq so 9 days
  • Options
    It's been over 2 years since I've last joined an alliance, so take this with a grain of salt because I very well could be wrong here, but AQ rewards should be immediate. Did you not get AQ rewards after each quest? Did your alliance receive AQ Rank Rewards?

Summoner Advancement goes from Thursday - Thursday. I guess it's possible for AQ to be connected with that, but I've never had new members in my alliance say anything about not receiving AQ rewards. You sure you're not getting confused with SA? No one has gotten SA rewards yet because it's only Wed. If you joined your alliance last Thursday before the new SA period started, then you will qualify for rewards at the end of this event. If you didn't join the alliance until after the current SA started, then you'll have to wait until next week.

Got crystals after each round didn't receive the rank rewards. Which is a lot more then a couple crystals.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You have to wait a while round of aq so 9 days

9 days wow. That's a stupid long time to wait for rewards when you play through a whole round