**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battleground

Battleground matchmaking is the wrost
I am uncollected and i am getting matched with pragaon and thronebreakers with 7*rank 2 and 10-15 sox star rank 5 or rank 4 champions... PLEASE EXPLAIN KABAM how can i manage to defeat players with 10-15 6*rank 5 or even players with rank 4 champions with my 5 star and few six star champions...
Please fix this matchmaking system in battleground..
Match people up according to thier hero rating or progression level...
PLEASE FIX THIS IS VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM 🙏

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Ayush_87 said:

I understand your point, i am not saying that our "weak" account is eligible to go for gladiator circuit and or more rewards ... currently i am in gold 1 and getting matched with paragon and thronebreakers i lost many matches due to this ...and this is very frustrating that when you matched with these guys you can't do anything .....
    Kabam can lower the reward of uncollected or cavaliers i have no issue with that but this is very frustrating , i hope you understand .....

The fact you made it to Gold 1 without this being an issue sooner is commendable. Time to grow your roster if you want to progress further. This is a competitive game mode where all summoners compete.

Is it possible that they could eventually split it up into progression-based brackets and completely rework the mode, rewards, and store for people like you who complain? Sure but their time is far better spent trying to fix the numerous bugs that plague the mode as it is
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    At what point does it become an unreasonable statement to say it's a competition for the same Rewards? Don't get me wrong. I understand the system is a compromise. I've been present all along. I just think we don't need to add salt to the wound with every Thread. If it was my Account that was UC coming up against stacked R5s, I'd have an issue. So would the rest of us. Let's try to be a bit more patient with people. They're not being entitled because the system outmatches them by a mile. It's not about taking undue Rewards. They're just expressing that they feel it's unfair.
  • Options
    Ayush_87Ayush_87 Posts: 5
    @Giantwalrus56
    It's not about rewards my friend, i am saying that we all this game for fun but try to understand when you get matched with 3x or 4x stronger player than you then it is very frustrating.....i am trying my best to grow up my roster .....
  • Options
    Ayush_87Ayush_87 Posts: 5
    @GroundedWisdom
    Thank you so much buddy 😄☺️
    Exactly this is what i am saying it is "unfair"...
    I don't care much about rewards i know when i will pragon my rewards will get much better ..i am just saying it is very unfair that people holding "legend"title getting matched with UC players ...many people are angry with me because they think i want the rewards of paragon or thronebreakers but it's not that...we all playing this for fun and this becomes too frustrating when you can do nothing 😞😞
    Also can't quit matches because it will not get count in solo event ....i hope other people will understand what i am saying
    Sorry if i made anyone angry and also sorry for my bad grammar 🙏 English is not my first language...i hope you guys understand ☺️😊
    anyway thank you so much again @GroundedWisdom
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    Not a problem. It's just about respect.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Ayush_87 said:

@GroundedWisdom
    Thank you so much buddy 😄☺️
    Exactly this is what i am saying it is "unfair"...
    I don't care much about rewards i know when i will pragon my rewards will get much better ..i am just saying it is very unfair that people holding "legend"title getting matched with UC players ...many people are angry with me because they think i want the rewards of paragon or thronebreakers but it's not that...we all playing this for fun and this becomes too frustrating when you can do nothing 😞😞
    Also can't quit matches because it will not get count in solo event ....i hope other people will understand what i am saying
    Sorry if i made anyone angry and also sorry for my bad grammar 🙏 English is not my first language...i hope you guys understand ☺️😊
    anyway thank you so much again @GroundedWisdom

No one is actually angry, at least i hope not lol. These kinds of posts pop up all the time and it's always someone who most would agree got lucky and somehow made it farther than they should have and now hit a wall and are complaining that the mode isn't fun etc.

The mode has its issues and the matchmaking could be better but at the end of the day it is every single summoner competing against each other in the same mode. If there's 1000 thronebreaker+ players in gold 1 and only 10 uncollected players it is more likely to be matched with one of the 1000 than 1 of the 10.

Kabam could probably skew this for more favorable matchups but at that point it may open a whole new can of worms since then biased matchmaking would be a thing. It may just be easier for them to give everyone a semi equal chance of matching each other to keep it all "fair" until they find an actual fix to the problem like bracketed tracks.

Theyre taking steps to combat these issues in the next update with having people start the season where they finished the last one i believe so hopefully those helps with moving more high tier players to the top in the beginning so lower tier players have less of a chance of running into them
  • Options
    TheGame84TheGame84 Posts: 22
    It’s not a level playing field. I am also a FTP account with a decent roster, but after the recent July 4th deals, everyone has multiple 7* r2 and 6R5 to deal with. Battlegrounds is the only bit of content I can play now because I have completed everything else. AQ is awful and boring, and war season is now delayed. I’m not a fan of the direction this is heading for sure - I really hate to say, but it may be time for me to hang up my boots for a while until content catches up.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★
    I understand the frustration I was UC or Cav at some point too and though I agree to some extent with the fact that you shouldn't be facing that many strong players down in gold, I do want to mention that the seeding system is coming soon and with it a lot of these matchmaking issues (if that's what you want to call them) will be gone. Most of these strong players you're currently facing will already be leagues above yours with the seeding system since they won't have to start each season from bronze along with every other weaker player, so something is already being done just be patient.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 826 ★★★★

I understand the frustration I was UC or Cav at some point too and though I agree to some extent with the fact that you shouldn't be facing that many strong players down in gold, I do want to mention that the seeding system is coming soon and with it a lot of these matchmaking issues (if that's what you want to call them) will be gone. Most of these strong players you're currently facing will already be leagues above yours with the seeding system since they won't have to start each season from bronze along with every other weaker player, so something is already being done just be patient.

Kabam has to think about unintended consequences. What is the incentive for players to try and climb above Uru 3?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★

Kabam has to think about unintended consequences. What is the incentive for players to try and climb above Uru 3?
    You don't think GC rewards are a good incentive? Cause I do