**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Players make this game good.

This guy was at least a year ahead of me if not more and left just out of pity
It’s stuff like this that makes playing worth it

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★
    I'm afraid pity has nothing to do with it. Just staying in plat to farm
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    @xLunatiXx umm....to farm what? Do they not get benefitted if they move a tier up....or do they wanna stay in plat intentionally to move up the objective ladder?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★
    To farm solo event and alliance event points with marks. Cause as a paragon players you have a higher chance to face lower opponents in this tier.
    To be clear I don't do it. I've heard some people do. But to reach 400k you need to buy marks with units cause there are not enough marks provided in the victory track to reach 400k. And if you don't buy them then you have to farm the rest of the way with energy. I prefer to do it all in GC, its good practice and a great source of improvement
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    @xLunatiXx is correct. Some players are trying to get the most out of their elders marks by tanking games with energy to stay in a bracket where they are going to get easy matchups with their elders marks. It’s kinda cheap, but currently doesn’t break any rules.