**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I just lost a BG’s match because my opponent ragequit. What’s up with that?

This is not the first time this has happened to me either, this exact issue has been a thing for who knows how long.
Of all of the many many bugs currently present in this game, this is by far one of the most annoying.
If you’re asking how I know that he rage-quit by the way, it was my R4 max sig America Chavez on defense; and he chose to bring Galan into that fight. For anyone who knows how matchups work, that’s a really really bad one.
She’s pretty much guaranteed to throw an unblockable S2 your way, and then you’re just toast.
I also dropped a total of 17 points from that particular loss, which dropped me out of Quantum 1.
I’m not asking to be refunded the win, or compensation of any kind; but can we please look into this? I’m getting kinda sick of losing points like this, even if it is a spotty issue.

Comments

• Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    I think what op is seeing here is the bug of coming out of a “forfeited match” (I’ll call it this instead of rage quit cuz I dunno other opponents predicament when deciding to quit out of the match) and seeing the previous match history loss.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

I think what op is seeing here is the bug of coming out of a “forfeited match” (I’ll call it this instead of rage quit cuz I dunno other opponents predicament when deciding to quit out of the match) and seeing the previous match history loss.

I have experienced what he is saying as well, even with checking the history, the match is shown as a loss for you – as if you forfeited.