**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

labrynth of legends bug?

i have no idea if this is intentional but you can not do labrynth with a 2 or 3 star, as the opponent enrages immediately.

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    The timer is based on the star level and rank of your champion, so this makes sense.
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 63

The timer is based on the star level and rank of your champion, so this makes sense.

even with that in mind, nowhere does it say having less than 200 attack will immediately make the fight unplayable.

even my max 3* still immediately enraged the opponent.

its bs but fair point 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    That's how it's intended. I can't remember the exact tier but anything below it and it's instant enrage. I remember the YJ Antman synergies being used to extend it once upon a time 😂
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Anything below 1k i believe is second enrage 2k for extended enrage on both then under 500 is both active so u cant do anything

Edit: from base attacks without masteries effecting or boosts only attack synergy works if its needed on champs