**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thoughts on my second seven star?

Comments

• Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    She got a buff. I don’t know how good because I haven’t taken the time to look into it yet. I do know she is annoying in bgs and worth using atm
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    She's fantastic
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    She reminds a bit of hit monkey, she hits hard, but she is a glass cannon, a couple hits and she dies.

Still much better than my second one, which was venom the duck.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    she is my first 7* and she is a glass cannon.. she has intimidate (makes defender clam up, but they may suddenly hit back so be on guard) when Mantis hits blocking opponents she gains one (1) mixed emotions (max stack 20 mixed emotions).. infuriate (defender become more aggressive and attack Mantis.. intercepting infuriate opponents grants two (2) mixed emotions (the more mixed emotions you have on the opponent the better, you don’t need to reach 20 stacks mixed emotions, unless you want to reach max damage).. [once you get to two bar of power, hold/charge heavy] [opponent will be temporarily dizzy/stun, while Mantis gain fury stack (max 10 fury) the dizzy timer will count down as you hold heavy) release heavy and cancel once two hits connect into sp2 (damage is 180k to 200k)

The buff grants 2 mixed emotions when Mantis hit blocking opponents (while they are intimidate) I don't see any other changes aside from that.

With intimidate and infuriate, Mantis has some control over AI.. but be on top of your dex and parry.. Mantis may have of the highest attack in the initial 7* pool but she is a glass cannon.. so be careful when trying to be aggressive because she cannot get combo too much.

Btw, who was your first 7*? Do you like him or her?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉