**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else utterly short on t4b?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I’ve 100%ed every EQ this month. I haven’t been ranking a ton of new 6-star champs. I’m still out of t4b.

I have 550+ t4cc unopened plus fragments too, but this has become a weird bottleneck where I’m stuck doing a r3 or r4 instead of a r2 to conserve/balance resources. Anyone else in this position?

Comments

• Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Yeah for the first time in 8 months I’m kinda of in need t4b, in my experience It’s Probably because we go after the better rewards and t4b tends to be a cav reward, not a paragon.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    Sitting pretty right now with 21 + another 29 in overflow.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    i have some expiring
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You can buy like 30 of them a week or.something
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    I buy 20 a week from bg store and get pretty close to maxing out the glory store. Still always short. Will get better when I get all my 4* to r5 though.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★

Sitting pretty right now with 21 + another 29 in overflow.

Did you hack into my account to see what my stash looked like :D
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    Yes but the good news is they're relatively cheap in the rank up store
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    T4b has been a well known bottleneck for a long time. I have been buying them for many months (I am a high level paragon player).
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 500 ★★★
    It is a bottleneck only for a while. I would struggle to rank up as a cavalier player. Now i have 50 in my overflow and keep selling them to get gold. T5b is now a bottleneck for me and have to wait for glory rewards every week or battlegrounds store to top up my resources
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    Not really. I had like 27 in my stash at some point. Although I'm utterly short on T2Alpha
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    T5b is my short point; sell t4b all the time from stash.

But scoring around 1600 in AQ, so we receive a ton of t4b every week. If you're higher, you don't receive any through AQ, so may run short.
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    Nope. Always 20+ in overflow and have to sell it before it expires
  • Options
    ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    Part of the problem is that multiple Side Quests in the last 4 months either did not let people play all difficulties freely, or had a unified store like this month's. The rewards from lower difficulty quests helped fill out the T4B for Thornebreaker/Paragon players if they ran those as well.
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    One side uncollected account has 51 t4b and 7 t5b in the overflow. The shortage is iso and gold.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I was low awhile ago and was buying them with glory and whatnot but no issues lately
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Basic catalysts are always a bottleneck for me
    Mainly T5B & now T4B has also started to cause some issues
    I guess it's bcoz of taking away those AQ map crystals.....those crystals always provided sufficient T4B fragments

IMO such basic stuff should be added to solo & alliance event rewards