**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which Tech champ should I rank up?

So I have a rank up 3--->4 6* tech Gem and a 1->2 and 2->3 6* generics but i don't know which of my tech champs to r4
Ultron (Awakened)
Omega Sentinal
or Peni Parker

Comments

• Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Omega Sentinel or Peni, all 3 are very good though . Personally r4 Peni for bg, r4 OS for anything else.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    Ultron is the best one there, Peni is also great. I wouldn't rank OS
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    I disagree with Knight, Heal Block off a a medium and you can keep recycling your plasmas/incins with a heavy.

The biggest problem with Ultron is he dexs your opponent at the most inconvenient times and sometimes you get smacked from that.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,161 ★★★

So I have a rank up 3--->4 6* tech Gem and a 1->2 and 2->3 6* generics but i don't know which of my tech champs to r4
    Ultron (Awakened)
    Omega Sentinal
    or Peni Parker

Your account your choice you are just speeding up the inevitable
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    JoseOk said:

I disagree with Knight, Heal Block off a a medium and you can keep recycling your plasmas/incins with a heavy.

The biggest problem with Ultron is he dexs your opponent at the most inconvenient times and sometimes you get smacked from that.

That literally doesn't happen lol
    Ultron, especially duped, has one of the most utility stacked kits in the tech class and the damage to back it up - three immunities plus 80% resistance to the third and fourth most common debuffs, as well as two huge regen buffs, evade safety net, armors on parries, bleed damage, guaranteed crits, power drain, plus damage that OS can't dream of having.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★
    JoseOk said:

If you get smacked on accident like that you're not playing him right, you can literally see on your screen when the evade is about to trigger. Not to mention, Ultron was my #1 MVP for Act 7 and by a long shot, best Superior Kang counter imo.