**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

5* Basic Pool

Is anyone aware of what date in December then new heros will b added to the 5* basic pool? So many members of alliance have been asking me...thanks in advanve

Comments

• Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I read somewhere it is the Tuesday of the first full week.
  • Options
    Awesome thank u so much
  • Options
    Much appreciated
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s always after the first Tuesday maintenance of the month
  • Options
    Is it worth to wait January for Spider man Start enhanced?
    The most champions of January released are not so good...
  • Options
    Odds of specifically pulling him will be low. I think there will be 78 champs in the 5* basic pool in January. You could save shards for a shot at Blade as a featured later. Otherwise maybe just open basics.
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Odds of specifically pulling him will be low. I think there will be 78 champs in the 5* basic pool in January. You could save shards for a shot at Blade as a featured later. Otherwise maybe just open basics.

Now there are 66, and yet i’ve pulled 3 morales back to back. Probability sucks
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    Be glad you duped at all. There are tons of players with only a handful of 5's that aren't gonna dupe some champs for years.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    But then that was the plan! Start saving units for those awakening and sig packs for 5 stars! 29.99 only!