**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battle Against Cheaters Update - July 10, 2023

2»

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,640 ★★★★★
    Sounds great but I’ll believe it when I see it and this is about 5 years too late. Better late than never, I guess.
  • Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 114

• Options
    Ben5926Ben5926 Posts: 37
    Is arena fixed yet?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,378 ★★★★★
    I love this. As I said before. You draw a line in the sand, and let them step into quicksand.
  • Options
    OmerBatyluOmerBatylu Posts: 2
    I reported dozens of people. I'm pretty sure most of them are cheaters. It's great that they get a permanent ban. But what about the items I spent and the medals I lost. Please reward the honest ones.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

To this end, over 100 Arena cheaters were banned today. All of these bans were permanent, regardless of previous cheating behaviour or any other factor.

• Options
    Vip3RVip3R Posts: 4
    Kabam banned the cheaters. Great job!!!

Now, why do we have cheaters in the first place and why cheaters cheat? I have been playing this game for more than 8 years and it is because I love the game and I have met great people. And those 8 years, I have seen people quit the game. The game not only become expensive but also, champs you bought or worked hard in Arena that Kabam made you believe is awesome will get nerfed or become useless as you progress within the game because of node buffs and new champs with counters. I used to love a 4* Blade, was happy to get him as 5* and now I also have him as 6*. Am I using him? Not much. I know a great friend who got permanently banned. We did not expect that. He was an amazing guy that kept our chat room interesting and fun. He rallies the whole team to do the content, helped in AQ and AW and he was a great officer. Now, it is no fun at all and people are getting tired. I will retire from this game in a few weeks and started it by not availing Sigil anymore. It became like a monthly subscription with them. I hope they will reconsider the ban (for my friend at least) and keep the game interesting. What they need to do is really make the champs easily available for us. Buying Crystal with 0.2% for 7* and 0.7% for 6* is not gonna cut it anymore. This is why gamers cheat because the GREATER CHEAT IS KABAM themselves.
  • Options
    tegolindotegolindo Posts: 1
    100 permbanned..but what about who got a 7 days ban? what is the reason and exact violation?
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 613 ★★★
    tegolindo said:

100 permbanned..but what about who got a 7 days ban? what is the reason and exact violation?

20 TCN players were banned in that Wave, You can't find them in arena resulta actually, they are whales, they know that repeating botting Will result in a permaban.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

tegolindo said:

20 TCN players were banned in that Wave, You can't find them in arena resulta actually, they are whales, they know that repeating botting Will result in a permaban.
    Those players in tcn are not whales. They got their account by cheating. Most people focuses on the champs but they also stole hundreds of thousands of units per year.

Whales spend a hundred of not thousands to get new champs out of the crystals. They buy war boosts and potions with units they paid cash for. They pay cash for units to use in the gifting/banquet event.

Tcn and other alliances like that spend no money on any of that. Sure they buy the cash offers but many people do that.

So please stop with the arena cheaters are whales narrative. They aren't. There is no reason to be a whale when you received every new champ for years and virtually unlimited units because of cheating.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    NO GAME CAN EVER GET RID OF HACKERS!!!! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE JEEZUS WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE EXPECT!!!!
    HAVE YOU NEVER PLAYED ANY OTHER MULTIPLAYER GAMES?????

all kabam can do is ban people and keep banning people.
    hackers don't just hack on one account and then quit when it gets banned,
    they hack on multiple accounts and make a new one when one gets banned.
    when mods are being detected too frequently the upgrade and modify the mods.
    its a constant battle.
    devs make more anti cheat measures,
    modders make harder to detect mods,
    cycle repeats and continues.

if you see a modder just report them and move on. posting angrily here does nothing except make you angry and look like a crybaby.
  • Options
    Other mode user, 100% life his Dr Doom against my r3 Nick Furry...and the other fights are weird...is there someone here that can ban these idiot
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Hello, any News about correction versus reward ?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I still haven't received Dany moonstar in 6 after the bans of the players in versus, I sent a ticket without success.. yet I'm in quotas 467 it should be corrected in the top 400 with ban. Thanks