does kabam even respond to support tickets?

dominusgamingdominusgaming Member Posts: 7
https://gyazo.com/a936ced64e1389d378b5a293afb8a385
feels like an entire week without response is absolutely insane given the issue contained within the post, this marks week 1 of my account being locked because kabam cant outsource their labor properly (bought with apple pay on summoners market, charged twice)

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Did u ask for the refund from apple pay before gyazo.. if so.. why?
  • dominusgamingdominusgaming Member Posts: 7
    when i saw i was charged 200$ i contacted apple to see what was up as i paid through apple pay, they refunded it automatically when they saw it was a duplicated charge, that caused kabam to put my account into negative tokens because their third party website charged me twice and i only recieved one reward.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

when i saw i was charged 200$ i contacted apple to see what was up as i paid through apple pay, they refunded it automatically when they saw it was a duplicated charge, that caused kabam to put my account into negative tokens because their third party website charged me twice and i only recieved one reward.

That's why you contact Kabam first, not apple. You also have to remember that your ticket isn't the only ticket they are trying to respond to. So while you feel your problem is the most important problem, it's not. You got a refund from Apple and kept all the stuff you got from the double transaction which is why you're in negative units.

I don't know why people have to resort to saying people aren't doing their jobs when you don't understand how the process works. Its like waiting in a long line and asking for more registers to be opened up like if there's magically more cashiers in the back that a store just doesn't want to use. They'll get to your ticket when they get to it.

Yeah that was a mistake, now apple denied payment.. Kabam locked u in Unit jail, they have to contact Gyazo.. Gyazo has to contact back Kabam....
    It would have probably taken more time if u dealth with Gyazo to get your money back, but eventually you would have gotten it back without the Unit Jail lock...
    You complain to the retailer first, not the form of payment...
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    The initial point is not wrong. I had a payment issue with a daily offer on the external store eight days ago that is simply wanting the items I paid for. No refund. None of that business. Ticket is now 8 days untouched. Is there a backlog with support? It’s a simple question. Maybe setting some expectations? If we, as the customer, are doing it wrong, should be a fairly simple informational notification.
    Coppin said:

Yeah that was a mistake, now apple denied payment.. Kabam locked u in Unit jail, they have to contact Gyazo.. Gyazo has to contact back Kabam....
    It would have probably taken more time if u dealth with Gyazo to get your money back, but eventually you would have gotten it back without the Unit Jail lock...
    you do realize that gyazo is just a screenshot tool i used to screenshot my support ticket, that company is in no way related to this LMAO
    also i contacted apple first as i assumed it was an error with apple and just wanted to know if i was truly charged 200$ or if it was just a hold or something of the sort

That's why you contact Kabam first, not apple. You also have to remember that your ticket isn't the only ticket they are trying to respond to. So while you feel your problem is the most important problem, it's not. You got a refund from Apple and kept all the stuff you got from the double transaction which is why you're in negative units.

I don't know why people have to resort to saying people aren't doing their jobs when you don't understand how the process works. Its like waiting in a long line and asking for more registers to be opened up like if there's magically more cashiers in the back that a store just doesn't want to use. They'll get to your ticket when they get to it.
    as i said above i thought it was an error with how apple charged me for it such as a hold / test charge, so i contacted them to verify i had only been charged 100$. and the issue of this whole thing is that i only recieved the rewards once, i only got 3150 units and the associated rewards with the sale, but was charged 200$.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

as i said above i thought it was an error with how apple charged me for it such as a hold / test charge, so i contacted them to verify i had only been charged 100$. and the issue of this whole thing is that i only recieved the rewards once, i only got 3150 units and the associated rewards with the sale, but was charged 200$.
    Right, but since apple took back $100 as a refund that locks your MCOC account in negative unit jail. Ideally, kabam should have been notified of this first before you tried to get the refund but since that isnt the case they're gonna need to remove it now but they are extremely backed up with all the 4th of july tickets so it'll take awhile
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 339 ★★★
    They're backlogged! My ticket has been open for more than a week now.

Coppin said:

you do realize that gyazo is just a screenshot tool i used to screenshot my support ticket, that company is in no way related to this LMAO
    also i contacted apple first as i assumed it was an error with apple and just wanted to know if i was truly charged 200$ or if it was just a hold or something of the sort
    Well im sorry for not knowing the name of the company that handles the transactions, u wanna lol about it... Im not the one with units locked cause i don't know the proper ways to request a refund
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

its just odd that youre trying to tell me how to do things when you dont even know what youre talking about or the name of the company that makes the game :kekw:

yeah thats understandable, just frustrating as hell that their website bugged and i have to pay the price for it after giving them 100$, i end up getting screwed and waiting a week+ for them to fix it with no response.
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★

At least you got that. I’m on 8 days of crickets.
    edited July 2023

I hope you do know that the Web Store is handled by a 3rd party, not Kabam...cause yeah Kabam makes the game ...doesn't handle the transactions in the Web Store.. same as in game store where apple and google take care of it...

Coppin said:

I hope you do know that the Web Store is handled by a 3rd party, not Kabam...cause yeah Kabam makes the game ...doesn't handle the transactions in the Web Store.. same as in game store where apple and google take care of it...

yes thats my entire issue here, they open up a third party web store to handle their purchases that ends up having a metric **** ton of issues, and instead of closing it down until it can be fixed they roll out an entire spending event, which causes so many issues they have to make an announcement about it, yet seem to be struggling insanely hard to fix / respond to any of the issues their poorly planned rollout caused.
    if youre so greedy youre going to screw over the very people spending money on your game it shows how little you care about your players.

Coppin said:

yes thats my entire issue here, they open up a third party web store to handle their purchases that ends up having a metric **** ton of issues, and instead of closing it down until it can be fixed they roll out an entire spending event, which causes so many issues they have to make an announcement about it, yet seem to be struggling insanely hard to fix / respond to any of the issues their poorly planned rollout caused.
    if youre so greedy youre going to screw over the very people spending money on your game it shows how little you care about your players.
    U should have asked for the refund to the 3rd party not apple...