Yo this compensation about to be lit 🔥

J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
- Ngl if we don’t get some kind of game breaking compensation, the entire community is going to have been screwed by this bug
- And I don’t blame the players, but also, that is so unfair I can’t even put it into words
- Most likely they’ll just remove the champs, and no one gets compensation, but I don’t blame the employees either, mistakes happen
- I awakened my nick so I don’t really care

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★

If they don't find a way to completely take away the benefits of those who abused the bug, they should give 1250 crystals to everyone who haven't.

Lmao bro missed the mark so he trying to finesse them crystals right quick
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

This issue is going to be resolved with the removal of all champs pulled and the benefits that came with them and/or bans.

As much as I wanna agree, how can you say with 100% certainty that they even can track the content players completed due to this bug and roll it back/ban them? I understand rolling back the crystal pulls, but obviously it's not that simple.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

This issue is going to be resolved with the removal of all champs pulled and the benefits that came with them and/or bans.

As much as I wanna agree, how can you say with 100% certainty that they even can track the content players completed due to this bug and roll it back/ban them? I understand rolling back the crystal pulls, but obviously it's not that simple.
    I would guess that that would be players more likely to receive bans for the action. But it also shouldn’t be too many players for them to weed through because they caught it fairly quick. We can riot when they’ve missed stuff, for now we wait.
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★

- Ngl if we don’t get some kind of game breaking compensation, the entire community is going to have been screwed by this bug
    - And I don’t blame the players, but also, that is so unfair I can’t even put it into words
    - Most likely they’ll just remove the champs, and no one gets compensation, but I don’t blame the employees either, mistakes happen
    - I awakened my nick so I don’t really care

Enjoy your awakened nick, for the 10 minutes you have him…
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★
    Alright let me just clarify as in to protect myself if the mods come crashing down on this post.
    Mistakes happen, we know this.
    If Kabam pulls all of the champs awarded by the bug, no-one should receive compensation.
    Most players, (I’m fairly sure it was a Cavalier only bug), will not have received any crystals.
    If Kabam cannot resolve the issue, which I know they will, we as players should at least receive a small compensation, such as gold or maybe 2/3 crysalts worth of shards.
    I don’t wanna get banned please
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Alright let me just clarify as in to protect myself if the mods come crashing down on this post.
    Mistakes happen, we know this.
    If Kabam pulls all of the champs awarded by the bug, no-one should receive compensation.
    Most players, (I’m fairly sure it was a Cavalier only bug), will not have received any crystals.
    If Kabam cannot resolve the issue, which I know they will, we as players should at least receive a small compensation, such as gold or maybe 2/3 crysalts worth of shards.
    I don’t wanna get banned please

It affected some paragons too, and my tb friend chose to get those and open a bunch smh🤦‍♂️
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,423 ★★★★★
    You get nothing and like it.
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Changes are needed, not to the game but those who develop it
    P.S no offense, those people need a good rest if something like this happens
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Member Posts: 92

You get nothing and like it.

• Badass84Badass84 Member Posts: 317 ★★★

If they don't find a way to completely take away the benefits of those who abused the bug, they should give 1250 crystals to everyone who haven't.

Do you really know what that amount of mythic crystals for everyone would mean?
    You'd have to add 8* next year...