Petition for fair and equal treatment? 1250 mythic crystals to everyone

XxDarthMadderxXXxDarthMadderxX Member Posts: 3
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Short discription, there was a solo objective bug which gave 1250 mythic crystals instead of mythic crystal shards. Players were able to claim the 1250 mythic crystals and open them. The bug was made note of and immediately addressed as a bug and not intended. It was also noted that there was threats if players opened them, they will be banned from game for the mistake Kabam did.
So let's come to the point, The most fairest thing Kabam can do now?
We all know there will be someone who is gonna remain with all those rewards, even when Kabam says they will be taking all back. Like It's kabam we all love and known, if they can't do a monthly side quest properly without bugs then how can we trust them when they say they will take back what's been send out. There will be players who will silent so that there rewards aren't noticed and taken away. There will definitely be some. Have seen it happen before and have seen players retaining it while most others may have their rewards taken back.
Considering that the most fairest thing is to send everyone 1250 mythic crystals.
Most players playing game just wishes to open crystals, and through these bugs that wish is completed for some, and incomplete to others. It doesn't seem fair when not everyone is given the same opportunity. The bug didn't happen to me when I tried while others at same time did get it. It doesn't seem fair.
So it's Kabam's call, do you want to make the community happy? Or add another sad mark to existing players.
Let's see what the community wants as a poll as well. (As top 5%player, it does seem unfair everyone catching up quicker. But hey we all love to open 1250 mythic crystals). (Oh ya, don't worry about server as servers don't usually get hurt when its sales time.. they just gets hurt when cash don't flow in). Last line is bit sharp, but don't take it personal.

Petition for fair and equal treatment? 1250 mythic crystals to everyone 79 votes

Yes, we all need 1250 mythic crystals
44%
BigMoZENyossonelide_dcaSandeepSEzn_thanosMoosetiptronicMigginslyKillSwitchSeenkRiasGremoryJimmyBX_E_CutionerSkydad23ItsClobberinTimeBattleHawk76Masaraksh1Dangerx17Frydaypammu321 35 votes
No, we don't need them.
55%
Kabam MiikeDrZolaCristalmanBlackfriar63captaincushPwf57CassySyndicatedAckbar67Saske97IndioSkay1984Crossy76Justcause102JollyHawkVbnmeTheSpeedoLordJ4mmy_d0dger123Renaxqqahmynuts[Deleted User] 44 votes

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    How about no
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    Petitions are not allowed there I said it
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 701 ★★★
    No, we don't need them.
    Why would you even want thay many that takes all the fun out of the game
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    No, we don't need them.
    Be careful, you used the word petition so this post has a very high chance of being taken down with a warning issued to you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    No, we don't need them.
    I'm not reading all that. Giving everyone 1250 Mythic Crystals will literally do nothing but ruin the experience and the economy for everyone. If they can roll back everything those players got from this, including content completion, then problem solved. If they just get rid of the Crystal pulls, then I hope they give some sort of compensation... definitely not 1250 crystals though.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Be careful, you used the word petition so this post has a very high chance of being taken down with a warning issued to you

@Kabam Zibiit
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 641 ★★★
    No, we don't need them.
    Bruh, people that got crystals will get all removed

1250 Mythic crystals are something insane, that's a LOT of shards, and ISO, you will get at least 5 7 Stars with that Crystals.
  • XxDarthMadderxXXxDarthMadderxX Member Posts: 3
    🌝gotta try atleast
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Op, you and I have very different definitions of "short description".
This discussion has been closed.