Options

It has begun

Comments

• Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 803 ★★★★
    This is a bit tough. Maybe they have to do it to give themselves time to claw them back.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

I'll be honest I was expecting them to just remove items from accounts who opened less than like 100 wasn't expecting to see bans for this amount of them opened.

I wasnt expecting bans at all, just corrections
    And i don't think you can put a number from right to wrong... 50 is as bad as 1250
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 432 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Coppin said:

ShuGokis said:

I'll be honest I was expecting them to just remove items from accounts who opened less than like 100 wasn't expecting to see bans for this amount of them opened.

And i don't think you can put a number from right to wrong... 50 is as bad as 1250
    I mean going off this comment from Miike I was assuming bans would be going out to those who opened pretty much all of them.

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Ackbar67 said:

Coppin said:

ShuGokis said:

I think opening 1 or 10 is completely excusable, someone on autopilot could absolutely spin or pop it without noticing the number.
    Ehhh yeah you might be right cause of that open 10 button... But after that its just unexcusable
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

Coppin said:

ShuGokis said:

I think opening 1 or 10 is completely excusable, someone on autopilot could absolutely spin or pop it without noticing the number.
    That’s my guess. 10 or less get lucky, more than that and they have to take them back and I don’t see how they do that easily without freezing the accounts ASAP to minimize the impact.

Miike’s message was a little ambiguous but it looks like the threshold is at least 50 and maybe lower.
  • Options
    Evils_bane_007Evils_bane_007 Posts: 13
    What will you be doing during this time?
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,316 ★★★★
    They have also removed Mythic crystals entirely from the Crystals tab, as a stop gap measure to prevent any further openings while they evaluate (I had like 500 shards a few days ago, and now I don't even see it at all in my menu).
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 63
    altavista said:

They have also removed Mythic crystals entirely from the Crystals tab, as a stop gap measure to prevent any further openings while they evaluate (I had like 500 shards a few days ago, and now I don't even see it at all in my menu).

Look in the spider-store, you can buy some in one offer and it shows how much you got. I still got all my shards.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 320 ★★
    I suspect if they need to remove a bunch of champs and sigs from your account a temp ban also means that a) you can’t use those champs before they’re removed and b) you can’t get legitimate champs and screw up kabams work
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    edited July 2023
    Nothing against you but that ban is a bit of a slap on the wrist imo. 7 days? That’s it? And you keep what you got from opening? 50 isn’t that much. Like someone else said in this thread….50 or 1250 shouldn’t matter. It’s still an inexcusable exploit. Now I’ll be very upset if people who opened all 1250 don’t get everything they earned or completed from doing so, taken away. And IF by some odd chance that kabam only sends out bans, there better be long duration bans for people who opened a lot. Maybe a month or more for anyone who opened 100+. It’s only right since it would take months to acquire what they got for free….
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,490 ★★★★★
    Just joined today? Interesting.
  • Options

BeastDad said:

How else am I supposed to access the forums.
    The same way you access the game I suppose.
  • Options
    TingusPingusTingusPingus Posts: 19
    edited July 2023
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

I'm banned though, I can't login to my original forum account.
  • Options

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

I'm banned though, I can't login to my original forum account.
    Don't you have to create a new game account to create a new forum account?