Should the time lock to obtain dimensional energy for SQ be removed?

WolvieLoganWolvieLogan Member Posts: 31 β˜…
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Only if it's a minor server side fix πŸ™‚

Should the time lock to obtain dimensional energy for SQ be removed? 102 votes

Yes. Leave it to summoners if they want to finish the SQ within a day or 2
86%
Mr_PlatypusSpity68MidnightfoxEliOrSomethingzuffyFredhorst23CropDusterAzizBluestoneArchdemon_MadhanHiphopBatarangrcm2017MaxtheSilentSachhyam257IndioSkay1984Wine_LoverDenslo500ShadowReptileSidDDragon 88 votes
No. Let it be as it is, just like a lazy stroll in the beach
13%
GK_23ForevernarwhalsDfour24ReignkingTWGardoshahmynuts[Deleted User]Dukenpukespidyjedi84MrSakuragiMDxXFREEDOMXKnightOfTheRealmcoolspiderman17_ 14 votes

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wonder what kind of results this would get if we did a vote in-game.....
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is part of keeping us addicted to this game: having us have to login every day - or miss out πŸ˜–
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've never understood why they limit it to 1 per day, just give us the option to do it all in one sitting if we so wish, those who don't want to do that, don't have to but they do it all in one day anyway and then complain to Kabam that it wasn't spread out Iver the month, just have some willpower
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 β˜…β˜…
    It’s just a weeks worth of energy to get in the objectives, we coulda just claimed in one go finished those 7 entries and then came back each week to get the next set of 7 energy to get into the rift quest.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It should be front loaded to give us all
    The entries with about a week to spare. And the objectives should last all month. Don’t make me do 7 every 7 days.
  • SgtBallcrusherSgtBallcrusher Member Posts: 43 β˜…
    It's obviously meant to keep you engaged every day to make you log in with a possibility of you spending. Personally I don't mind some of these techniques to keep development going.. until 2026 when we see input issues resolved πŸ™„
    I really don't mind the timers but I'd much prefer to have the 7 items behind 5 days of timers, something Tyedge was saying I believe. Give us all the items over 20 days or so, so if like me we work 5x14 u have time to do it on weekends. Anywho
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 β˜…β˜…
    Ashacekar said:

See… he gets it. 😳
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam has themselves admitted that they dont expect people to complete all the content available in the game. I dont see anything wrong with allowing people to finish side quest in a couple of days and focusing on other modes for the rest of the month.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 903 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The whole thing is silly. Probably designed by people who don’t play the game in any competitive fashion.

Between BG, AQ, EQ, SQ (already finished all story content) there is more than enough to do without additional hoop jumping.
  • WolvieLoganWolvieLogan Member Posts: 31 β˜…
    Quite interesting to see the inclination of players towards how accessible SQ should be compared to other content. Though the number of members who chose to vote is very little(almost negligible), 90% wanting it to be removed shows the direction of thought.

This poll may not have tapped onto kabam's interest, but thanks to people who chose to respond.

On a lighter note - If there were multiple entries viable for SQ like last month, there would be another few threads on early birds getting multiple 6* generic AG. One less bug to worry for kabam and lesser number of posts to respond for forum moderators/admins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚