Who should my first rank 4 should be and why?

Mario64Mario64 Member Posts: 8
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
I have many options including
Herc, Idoom, Kitty, Rintrah, Spot, Valk, Doom, Longshot, Stealthy, Warlock, Starky, Hulk

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,174 ★★★★★
    Herc. He's just a cheat code for so much and allows mindless play. Doom I'd argue is a good 2nd choice (and personally, I'd take up Doom before Herc if I was ever to start over again).
  • Mario64Mario64 Member Posts: 8
    Please help, I don't know who I should first, Please recommend me one or two.
  • Mario64Mario64 Member Posts: 8

Herc. He's just a cheat code for so much and allows mindless play. Doom I'd argue is a good 2nd choice (and personally, I'd take up Doom before Herc if I was ever to start over again).

Thank you, I'll definitely consider it.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Herc should be first, he can get through so much content with reduced resources

Doom is second

Kitty, spot and valk would all be good 3rd options

My first three were herc, doom, and kitty... in that order
  • TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Member Posts: 105
    Wanna be basic: herc/doom.
    Hulk seems like the best not obvious option of the champs you listed.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★

Wanna be basic: herc/doom.
    Hulk seems like the best not obvious option of the champs you listed.

But Hulk is in the 7 star pool and is great out of the box. I wouldn't take him past r3.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Herc is likely to get the Magik treatment. Or just get a straight nerf. So that makes me not wanna rank him as a 6*
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    I’d go doom first. Herc won’t be nerfed so don’t worry about it. All champs will come as a 7* aside from those unavailable as 6*s currently. Herc is the better attacker but I think doom is the better overall champ and the better choice for a first rank 4
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    Plus doom just locks down fights completely and has ultimate control of every fight he can take… invaluable abilities and very hard to mess up with.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Member Posts: 432 ★★★
    Iron fist because I say so
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★
    Doom, herc or warlock.
  • 5th5th Member Posts: 151 ★★
    edited July 2023
    It's safe to not rank up OP champions kabam proving it.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    Hercs amazing depending if they start adding nodes that add the "marked" debuff/passive to nerf immortality. Other than that Doom, Valk and Kitty are great doom and valk are safer to use.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Herc or doom not really a debate.