**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Just curious: what happened to og buff program?

Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Well to begin with, it's a good thing you guys doing rebalance of new champs within 6 months of their launch & all.
But, want to know what happened to buff program to old champions that are in the game for more than 3-4 years now & still not even useable let alone rankable.
Haven't heard about any information regarding next buffs on old champions for a while now meanwhile new champs that are being released are getting rebalanced or tuning within 6 months of their launch.
Pardon me if i missed some keypoints here but curious to know, what happened to original buff program in order to buff older champions to get them on par( if not over) with newer champs & content in mind.

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Iirc, and I may not, the focus has been almost completely shifted to the rebalance system a few months after a champ is released. We got hulk, Spider-Man, iw iron man, and then it immediately shifted to Shuri and Attuma, and then ahead to more recent champs. I have not heard anything new about buffing older champs, but I may just be illinformed
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★

They said old champs will only get buffed if the newer champs don’t need to be rebalanced

Basically in other words, shifted focus from old champs buff system to recent release ones! & if recent ones doesn't need a tune up! Only then they will go for old champ buff.

• Options
    Wmbly62Wmbly62 Posts: 15
    Maybe they are refocusing on finally launching the MCOC bases mode…..
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 474 ★★★
    They aren’t even releasing balancing news anymore. I was hoping for an old champ buff, but there seems to be so much going on atm that they have no time to give word on Kate and Viv and a potential buff.
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 468 ★★★
    They are busy working on super important stuff like BG emotes and and combo tracker display
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    Which is it? Did the Buff program go out to get a pack of smokes and never came back? Or did Kabam send the Buff program to a big farm with lots of room to run and play and plenty of ducks to chase and lots of little baby animal friends to play with? Either way, it's probably not coming back.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,645 ★★★★★

• Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 147 ★★
    They don't make money buffing old champs probably why they stopped doing it