**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MCOC is better than this!!

WoodsjrWoodsjr Posts: 59
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
"How did we Miss This?

First, we announced that Zemo was bugged via the Trello board as quickly as we could"

You as a company have had many chances to announce this knowing that with what we were seeing from Zemo that he be a hot ticket item and def a r5 candidate for a lot of us.

I hear it already. " But we announced via our website." This is a very scapegoat like tactic. Why not announce it on Twitter or FB. To much more popular forums that you as a company use consistently.

To say that "we" are disappointed in my humble opinion is an understatement. You knew this since January when we were getting out butts handed to us in Monthly EQ by that didn't change anything. "You thought about it" is a laughable response. While you've made an effort to correct it now. July 4th has already happened. Rank ups have happened. Abyss nexus crystals have been chosen with the hope of trying to get this character, then to take to r5.

How do you recover from this? Your statement Essentially equates to an empty and baseless apology offering no solution.

You as a company are better than this

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★
    *Thinks back to 12.0*

... Is it really?
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 202
    Latest kabam bs blunder for me. Game is s joke

• Options
    5th5th Posts: 151 ★★

Latest kabam bs blunder for me. Game is s joke

At this point they should shut down the game for a week and fix the main issues.