Kate Bishop Rebalance?

2»

Comments

• Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 798 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Zekir said:

As someone that never uses her SP2, I'm glad to hear about this.

Edit: Just tested this, her SP2 is applying just fine, whether perfect released or not. Am I missing something?

She was bugfixed this update
    That wasn’t on the Trello.

If things hadn’t gone the way they’ve gone lately I wouldn’t worry about her but I can just imagine a post in 3 months saying “after we fixed herSP2 trick arrow bug, we noticed she’s doing more damage than intended so we’ll be tuning her down a bit.”
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,383 ★★★★★
    Lol, was debating r4ing her yday but held off for the official announcement and r4ed attuma instead, only for it to be made when i woke up. Hopefully her kit stays consistent after the update
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    MDx said:

Polygon said:

Hop

She has exceptionally high skill cap.
    Trust me, I play her daily.
    And she does not even come close to get rebalanced in my eyes.
    That's just what I'm predicting atm.
    I have a r4 sig 100.

That’s what it sounds like on paper though. Emphasis on paper. The zemo and cassie serve as a precedent that champs even after their rebalance posts are made, can be , and likely will still change.
    So two champs’ rebalancing situations define how the rest will go, but the dozens of other rebalancing that do not fit your narrative do not?

what they mean is it opens a possibility for them to be changed after the rebalance cuz we have previous such examples.
    Sure, but extremely few were changed this way, compared to the examples of champs that this did not happen to, which is my point.

Could Kate Bishop be changed some day? Sure, that is Kabam's expressed right in the TOS. But the likelihood of it is miniscule, according to their history.