Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Legends run

obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 730 ★★★
Just made an attempt for the first time. Not going to say what my time was because I'm just not confident about it.

I know there is not an exact answer, but cam anyone shed some light of what an average legends run time might be?

Comments

• Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 110

This could change due to July 4th deals
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 110
    This is last months legends run
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,059 ★★★
    What’s the best champs to use for these runs? I’ve been playing since early 2015 and have yet to make an attempt at a Legends run. I’ve got a r2 7* and 7 r5 6*s, along with a r3 Corvus and Hit Monkey, just not sure the strategy, I feel with my r5s this should be a breeze. I mean it’s only Proven and Conqueror 100% correct?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★

What’s the best champs to use for these runs? I’ve been playing since early 2015 and have yet to make an attempt at a Legends run. I’ve got a r2 7* and 7 r5 6*s, along with a r3 Corvus and Hit Monkey, just not sure the strategy, I feel with my r5s this should be a breeze. I mean it’s only Proven and Conqueror 100% correct?

I did it with an r3 Corvus, synergy team, suicides and boosts.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 730 ★★★
    I guess I will hang my head in shame. I did have some passive AI throughout but wow... I didn't go fast.