**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Legend title

What is the requirement to get the legend title in july 2023. Is it explore proven and conqueror 100% event quest in top 100, or explore heroic and master 100% top 100?

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    Heroic and Master were renamed to Proven and Conqueror a few months back, so those are the two that you would need to 100% in the fastest time
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Proven and Conqueror are the new heroic and master. But yes, 100% explored and top 100 times. It’ll require 3-4 hours of uninterrupted time, suicides, boosts and 36 energy refills. God speed.
  • Options
    AO65AO65 Posts: 8
    Alright, thanks for the help.
  • Options
    But, do i need to use boosts or is that just to speed it up?
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    AO65 said:

But, do i need to use boosts or is that just to speed it up?

to speed it up if you have any hopes of getting in the top 100 times
  • Options
    Alright thanks.
  • Options
    AO65 said:

Alright thanks.

Have you done your run ? I just did mine..took me almost 5 hours...guessing i won't get the title..haha
  • Options
    GurjitGurjit Posts: 29

AO65 said:

Alright thanks.

Have you done your run ? I just did mine..took me almost 5 hours...guessing i won't get the title..haha
    I just did mine , it took 3 hours 1 minutes
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Gurjit said:

AO65 said:

Alright thanks.

Who were you using? Cause I just did it with Corvus r3, suicides, 30% champ boost and 15% atk boost on at all times, all energy refills in inventory, and Falcon to shut down Maw as well as Herc and IHulk’s immortality quick, and it still took me 3 hrs and 19 mins while stopping for absolutely nothing.

Not sure how you shaved off 18 mins worth of time.

• Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

Gurjit said:

AO65 said:

Alright thanks.

Who were you using? Cause I just did it with Corvus r3, suicides, 30% champ boost and 15% atk boost on at all times, all energy refills in inventory, and Falcon to shut down Maw as well as Herc and IHulk’s immortality quick, and it still took me 3 hrs and 19 mins while stopping for absolutely nothing.

Not sure how you shaved off 18 mins worth of time.

There’s a lot of tricks you can use not to mention a better phone. I filled my energy as I was moving between nodes so I never had to stop.

3 hours 4 minutes for me when I did it. Used ghost / Corvus