Sigil Update

318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★
I was wondering when will we get a Golden Circle update? Currently it’s only TB for 150,000 gold — as a Paragon player we should have gotten a 50,000 increase = 200,000.

Also, will we see an update to the Sigil Store, as it has been quite sometime since the last time.

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    I had the sigil in 2021 before I took a year off the game in 2022. I was shocked to see the sigil store, and most of the sigil benefits, were pretty much the same as when I had it before.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    Sigil is pretty booty atm, the extra space is nice, and arena express was a decent help, but that's been broke for way too long considering the bugs that have been instafixed this month you'd think a feature you pay money for would be priority fix.

Something I haven't purchased in 2023 and can't see me doing so til the store and gold gets upped.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    318Chubz said:

I was wondering when will we get a Golden Circle update? Currently it’s only TB for 150,000 gold — as a Paragon player we should have gotten a 50,000 increase = 200,000.

Also, will we see an update to the Sigil Store, as it has been quite sometime since the last time.

At this point 300k for TB and 500k for Paragon would make sense.
    Gold economy has shifted with 6*s and now even more with 7*s.
    600k per month from sigil doesn’t cut it at all.
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★
    Greekhit said:

318Chubz said:

I totally agree!! I literally keep buying it because the catalyst space, or else a lot of stuff would expire (dumbest part about this game). $500K a week is definitely NOT going to break the game.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    I’m frequently running out of gold. I can buy all the catalyst I need with glory/BG tokens, but lack the gold and iso to do all the rank ups I could.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    318Chubz said:

Greekhit said:

318Chubz said:

I totally agree!! I literally keep buying it because the catalyst space, or else a lot of stuff would expire (dumbest part about this game). $500K a week is definitely NOT going to break the game.
    The increased caps are pretty much the only reason to buy the sigil at this point tbh