My rift entries quest isn't here?

ItsFluidItsFluid Member Posts: 5
So the 7 day solo objective that gives you the entries for rifts reset today, but when it reset I was supposed to get a new solo objective with 7 more entries.. however it's not there? My brother has his but on my account I don't have it.. can we please bring some light to this and fix is ASAP?! Because if I don't complete every single rift for the month I don't get my selector entry that lets me pickup my 6* generic gem and that would suck since I did nothing wrong.. please fix your bugs kabam... PLEASE 😭

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    The Key should be in your Stash. Mine was. I'm waiting to see the Event pop up, though.
  • ItsFluidItsFluid Member Posts: 5
    Perfect, it was in my stash however yes the quest is not there ? I guess it's not a big deal as long as my keys are always in my stash but it's a bit worrisome. Thank you !
  • SpaceduSpacedu Member Posts: 1
    The same for me, need to take a look into the stash. But nothing yet on the ongoing events......
  • ef1opef1op Member Posts: 2
    Every day we have new bugs, what are you guys doing, why don't you test your product before release? Why did you spit on the users?
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    TB no rift solo 7 day event event and no key in stash
  • JOHNNYBACKHANDJOHNNYBACKHAND Member Posts: 10
    TB as well and not seeing any key anywhere
  • JOHNNYBACKHANDJOHNNYBACKHAND Member Posts: 10

TB as well and not seeing any key anywhere

correction, its showing as a finished solo event
  • GunMetalManGunMetalMan Member Posts: 7
    Same here. I see the rewards in the stash. But nothing under solo events.