**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Another Zemo post - But it’s not what you think

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
So I’ve been kicking around an idea in my own head here, and I wanted to share, does the removal of Zemo’s Armor Up buff still make sense in light of the changes to the Root mechanic?

It would still be cheesy but only situationally, which plenty of other characters (Doom slap anyone?) already have access too. But since you’d still need to manage the opponents power bar there would also be risk associated with the cheese

Comments

  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
    I agree but think about interactions with Man Thing or BWCV or buffet even
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 703 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

    I agree but think about interactions with Man Thing or BWCV or buffet even

    Isnt that going to get nerfed as well? They are making his armor passive soon
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

    BigBlueOx said:

    I agree but think about interactions with Man Thing or BWCV or buffet even

    Isnt that going to get nerfed as well? They are making his armor passive soon
    That’s why I’m asking the question. I doubt it does anything but thought it was worth a discussion
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 703 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

    Ruwqiersa said:

    BigBlueOx said:

    I agree but think about interactions with Man Thing or BWCV or buffet even

    Isnt that going to get nerfed as well? They are making his armor passive soon
    That’s why I’m asking the question. I doubt it does anything but thought it was worth a discussion
    Oh shi ur right i didnt even read ur post properly. Oh yeah it wouldnt make a differenfr
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
    They said they would nerf him even more if they rebalanced him again now… they’re delusional. He has a lot of utility but why the **** not let him shine?
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★

    It seems they're just very focused on making Zemo a safe yet slow champion in every aspect

    Slow being the active word lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

    They said they would nerf him even more if they rebalanced him again now… they’re delusional. He has a lot of utility but why the **** not let him shine?

    I definitely wouldn't say delusional. They have the data we can't possibly know. But knowing how Zemo is intended to work, I'd imagine he has one of the highest win rates comparatively. He's extremely safe and there are not a lot of fights that he just cannot take. He might not get fights done as fast, but he's just not meant to.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    I have a handful of core champions I can think of in pretty much every scenario that I'd take over Zemo in a heart beat. Now that you can't exploit the root, I'd say he is actually below mid. Sure he is a safe option, but if I wanted to go into a fight with a safe item free option I'd take quake and let my thumb's take the hit.
Sign In or Register to comment.