**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Help using Herc

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
If anyone can help with this rotation, so I can replicate this. Do I do sp1 then sp2, straight to sp2? I’m a herc noob. This an R4 herc just for reference.

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Sp1 first then sp2
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 76
    Start fight ml..dash back than forward till they close to sp1...then parry heavy till infuriate resets after build up dash tap swipe back and throw sp2 when available and see damage u can do.
  • Options
    Dash tap and swipe tap is same as Ml dash back then forward.
  • Options
    With no infuriate used ML attack in face of opponent dash back......as soon as u dash back infuriate will trigger......most the time u can dash in as soon as they dash and punish them greatly.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    I generally start with parry heavy, unless they give me an easy opening for the intercept. I try to time the sp1 while the infuriate is up for an easy intercept. Rinse and repeat then sp2
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    30 seconds is too short for sp1 + Sp2
    It's probably only Sp2 rotation with lucky crit RNG
    Can't see it happening in 30 seconds in any other way
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    Light attack then light intercept with infuriate on, it’s really easy they always dash in and you can get off like ten intercepts before they reach a bar of power, then intercept sp1 intercept sp2 and it’s over