**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there likley to be a Stony Core Sale soon?

Hey! I am level 31 and still haven't gotten Parry or Dexterity (wasted so much mastery at the start... sucks now knowing I need those badly for mid to late game play).

So I wanted to know if there is likely to be a sale on Stony Cores from long time players who have seen sales before? I bought 2 cores a few days ago but someone said there had been sales in the past so I might want to wait. I could afford another now and get parry but if there is likely to be a sale I would rather save up this week and maybe have enough to get both at once :D

Comments

• Options
    Super curious also
  • Options
    chevchev Posts: 11
    Super curious also

Yeah i hope a long time player can chime in on how often they happen and whether is is likely or not. I really want to get Parry right now, but if there is a sale in the coming days I will hate myself even more then I do for wasting like 1,000 mastery when I first started playing (wish they would explain this during tutorial).
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Mastery materials sales don’t happen too often. Save your units and grind arena then redo ur masteries and get parry and dexterity asap. It’s not terribly expensive
  • Options
    chevchev Posts: 11
    edited November 2017
    Mastery materials sales don’t happen too often. Save your units and grind arena then redo ur masteries and get parry and dexterity asap. It’s not terribly expensive

I have enough to get Parry and in a couple more days will have enough to get Dexterity too if I keep the same grind going (I 100%ed Act 1 and now am doing Act 2 to get the Mastery Units).

As for your suggestion I appreciate it but I feel the amount you get from Arena is not worth the grind beyond the first couple milestones in each one (I am not strung enough in my roster to actually rank for bigger rewards IMO... at least not the bigger arenas that give much better units).

But yeah I did not want to buy them and then have a sale pop up this Black Friday and then I feel like and idiot for wasting the units I could have saved if I had waited (and I searched and saw a sale on them had happened before in the past).

I will probably just wait just in case. I have dealt with not having up till now so a few more days will not hurt.