**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Price of Triple Pass Plat

Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129

I’ve seen people say that the triple plat pass is 25 bucks, and it does say it’s discounted, so why does my triple pass cost 29,99€? 9,99 x 3 is cheaper than 29,99€. Is this an error or supposed to be like that? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    It’s 10 and 25 for each of these in the US. Not sure about other countries. Google and Apple have been messing with a bunch of stuff over the last several months so that could be what’s happening here.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,855 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    In some regions the ratio between these two offers in not correct as i see. I can see the difference in my android and ios device prices as well.

For me though, the triple one is slightly above the price of 2x individual ones on Android, which seems expected.

They probably should have added these two on summoner's market as well for equal and intended offers in all regions.
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    Unfortunately with the way buying online has been going, not all regions will be subject to the same prices. Sales Tax, Currency, Economy, (don't believe this as this is NOT a knowledgeable guess) all play a part in why prices are different.