**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masacre the Merc, at it again [with some partners in crime]

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
IN case you've been wondering what Galactus has been up to in the Battlerealm, let me tell you. He's been devouring Earths, but not those little sissy Earths or whatever that Galan was farming, but possible your EARTH. And we can all thank Mysterio and Terrax for that. You see, Mysterio [but I won't tell you which one] contracted me to help find certain worlds of those who have done him wrong, whether it be from running over him in a car or taking a more prominent space on his Action Figure packaging. He tried to Ttrick Galactus with Terrax illusion [you know, that whole real purpose of the VR Simulation in Wild Things #6], but The Devourer of Worlds wouldn't be fooled so easily. So Mysterio went for the next best thing - The Merc with a Mouth.

Not wanting the OG Terrax to be left out, since it's his B-Day and all today I took him for little joy-ride so we could mark all of the planets Galactus could eat. Plus, this way Galactus, or maybe even more Galactuses, Galacti, Galactuss, or whatever they'd be called, would listen since he's a Herald and I don't really like talking to Big Tall guys. You have to yell too much. And sorry, @GroundedWisdom , Galactus has a beef against you. It wasn't Mysterio who wanted your demise. And @Lpoo , you shouldn't have called me out on the forums. Everyone else, you made it very easy to track you down when you responded to my troll post. Now on to my next assignment from another Sinister Six member.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    the effort you continue to put into these is actually impressive- another quality post mate

rip DNA
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Tell Galactus he'll have go take a number. 😉

Love this.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    So failure's a crime now huh

Fine then