**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AI is unnaturally fast

2»

Comments

• Options
    318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    What’s been happening to me is I’m literally attacking the enemy. A they throw a special at me, IN THE MIDDLE OF MY COMBO!!!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,193 ★★★★★

Deacon said:

hi_im_sir said:

Deacon said:

Karuseus said:

Deacon said:

Anyone know why Bishop all of a sudden can't parry Zemo?? It only happens to me in Battlegrounds. I can parry him all day and night in quests, duels etc. Get into a BG match and I literally can not parry him with Bishop.

He does have non contact attacks that you can't parry
    This, or Zemo inflicted those disorient passives, reducing your bishop’s defensive ability accuracy to parry-stun his attacks that makes contact
    i considered that but nope. I never have issues with Bishop or OG Storm or Apoc against him .. and parry is the one thing in his kit that he can't purify but none of them can parry him in BGs and only BGs. Might just be me who knows.

*EDIT

Just noticed in a match just now that it indeed says "PARRY" but he is not being parried.
    did you parry his mediums or lights?
    no idea at this point lol. i ran duels and it works just fine .. it only happens in BGs. i can parry him all day long in duels, event quest ... right from the start of the fight. but nope, not in BG.
    Could you record a duel @Deacon ? Or screenshots ?
    yep i'll grab a vid