**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Viv vision buff/nerf ?

Hello everybody,

First i would like to thanks Kabam for planning on Buffing Viv vision, i have the champion myself at 6R4 sig 200 and yeah i dont use her that much because of the healthpool of champion in battleground but i love the champion and the design a lot !

I love everything about what kabam want to change to the champion except that line and would like to know if i understand correctly:
Making her transition from Phase into a counter attacking combo safer

So after that change she's not gonna be able to phase trough apoc sp1 for example ? and what she gonna have is like a similar thing to Kate bishop on parry ? Maybe i didn't understand that right and if so please correct me.

sorry for my bad english !

Comments

• Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★
    I personally thought this exact same thing, as I myself have R4 Sig 200. I, like you, love everything about her.
    When I initially read that statement you quoted, I thought maybe they would make the phase last longer. At the moment, you have to have a pretty quick reaction bc sometimes I'm not sure if my parry triggered the phase.