Who Should I Remove Off My Team

Legotb27Legotb27 Member Posts: 57
My team is 1 25 6 star Captain Marvel, maxed out max sig 4 star Ronin, maxed out sig 58 4 star Hercules, 3 45 5 star unawakened Nick Fury and 3 45 5 star unawakened Guardian. I’m removing one to add in a 3 45 5 star unawakened Ultron.

Who Should I Remove Off My Team 31 votes

Captain Marvel
6%
SuelGamesKnightOfTheRealm 2 votes
Ronin
87%
PantherusNZTendersquadMagrailothosBuildZsirhcZ_Sham_mgj0630Ewell65SSS69Maxwell24BeastDad[Deleted User]LBN1willrun4adonutLacerosTNB_FlashKoty_87ManbatnStertslYogesh_123Drago_von_Drago 27 votes
Hercules
3%
RonSwanson 1 vote
Nick Fury
0%
Guardian
3%
Spider_Rico 1 vote

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Ronin
    Best to worst it's just
    1. Herc
    2. Nick
    3. Captain Marvel
    4. Guardian
    5. Ronin
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Which Captain Marvel are we talking about? If it's the movie version then drop Ronin but if it's classic then drop her
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    Ronin
    This...feels like a trick question...one champ is lot only easily the least-rated of the lot, but a 4* amidst 5 and 6* champs...?

Wait...is Captain Marvel the Movie version, or the OG? If the latter, then it's still Ronin to go first, the she'd be close behind him. If she's movie version then she's sticking around a while yet.
    Ronin
    ooooh, re-read and saw Herc was a 4* too...
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Captain Marvel
    Ronin or Carol
  • Legotb27Legotb27 Member Posts: 57
    Sorry I didn’t mention which captain marvel
    It’s classic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Ronin
    Still, leave her on the team, just don't rank her up. Captain Marvel Classic isn't a good champion, but the 6* is likely better than a 4* Ronin.

Still, leave her on the team, just don't rank her up. Captain Marvel Classic isn't a good champion, but the 6* is likely better than a 4* Ronin.

Ok
    Ronin
    Agreed - Ronin still the one to drop, but Cap Marvel OG isn't going to offer you much beyond poison immunity.