**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is This Move Worth It? To R3?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    If you like her, since AG ate much more common now, then go for it
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I would not

Though she was my first R3 & I don't regret doing it, but that was bcoz I only had a cosmic T5CC & didn't have any better option to become Thronebreaker

She is good enough to be at R3, but I would prefer at least 8-10 other cosmics before going with her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Just depends on what you like and what you need. I'll be taking her to up soon myself just for Incursions and some basic questing, but that's mainly because I used her constantly as a maxed 5* and I really enjoy her. There are much better Cosmics worthy of the resources, and I definitely wouldn't be doing it if I couldn't afford it.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    The awakening gives her the indestructible - if that's going to be of particular use to you, and doing so will be on particular benefit to you, then go for it.
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    edited July 2023
    CMM is really great and faster cheesing champ in bg imo. The problem is that cosmic class is so overpowered that she wouldnt even come under top 10
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    She's a bit of a yesterday's hero. So much better now.