Options

WE NEED RANK DOWN TICKETS FOR ZEMO

HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
The fact that Kabam is not sending out rank down tickets for Baron Zemo makes no sense.
Trust on their ability to do the right thing with their customers and release champs that won't randomly be marked as bugged and changed in the future is at the minimum right now.

@Kabam Miike please talk to the team and do the right thing: Baron Zemo rank down tickets are due to your community and customers. I wouldn't have ranked him up to 6*r5. And no, I don't check that the champ behavior matches each word in the descriptions. I just use it, like it or dislike it and decide whether to rank up or not...

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    A - they fixed a clearly broken OP bug in a game mechanic.
    not a single champ.

B - the rebalance program allows for champs to be adjusted up to 6 months after release as per kabams statement.
    zemo was release on JAN 26 2023.
    this bug fix was announce inside of the six months after that.
    which is July 26. (today/yesterday actually)

C - if you don't check a champ and their abilities that is on you.
    not them.
    if you don't know what a champ is supposed to do how can you know if they are doing it properly or how to best use them

A gameplay mechanic where you can literally lock a champ still with no ability to respond at all is OP Broken AF.
    there are are a few other situations that border on this.
    Stun Lock, Looking at OG HULK. difference however is there are sooo many ways via many various gameplay mechanics that stun chains can be countered. limber, shrugg off, stun immune, and he also literally has a built in mechanic that reduces his consecutive stun durations so whilst he can chain for a long time and do a lot of damage it is by design never infinite

Magik is not available as a 6* or 7* due to her ability to lock down defenders pin them in corners and stop them responding.
    and that is nowhere near as powerful as the Root Lock

but refer to my point B as the single biggest point.
    inside of 6months from release as per rebalance program manifesto
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Do u really want to rank down Zemo? JUST BEACUSE OF THAT? I get it that it added a lot to him as an attacker
    But what about all the other utility he has, and the fact that it's FREAKING ZEMO hench he's so cool