**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with Act 5.1.6?

SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
Hey all. Was wondering about key tips that I can use to get through 5.1.6? I'm having much trouble with it, and not exactly sure what path to take. Should I wait to do it? My best champs are: 4* GP 5/50, 4* AA 4/40, 4* Iceman 4/40, 4* Hood 4/40, 4* CB 4/40, and 4* Hyperion 4/40. Are there key champs to use for this quest?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I don't remember having to use any specific champions but what I do recommend is to take the short noded path to the boss instead of taking a unnoded path. The opponents will be slightly more buffed but if you take an unnoded path there are almost twice as many opponents. GP, AA, Iceman, Hyperion and crossbones should make the chapter a breeze
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    I don't remember having to use any specific champions but what I do recommend is to take the short noded path to the boss instead of taking a unnoded path. The opponents will be slightly more buffed but if you take an unnoded path there are almost twice as many opponents. GP, AA, Iceman, Hyperion and crossbones should make the chapter a breeze

Thanks! Did you have to use any revives/potions?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »
    Hey all. Was wondering about key tips that I can use to get through 5.1.6? I'm having much trouble with it, and not exactly sure what path to take. Should I wait to do it? My best champs are: 4* GP 5/50, 4* AA 4/40, 4* Iceman 4/40, 4* Hood 4/40, 4* CB 4/40, and 4* Hyperion 4/40. Are there key champs to use for this quest?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Act 5.1 walkthrough

I found this helpful when I did it:

Act 5.1 Walkthrough & Strategy Guide

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/629gmd/act_51_walkthrough_strategy_guide/
  • Options
    SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Do the path with quake and then GP that is the easiest en shortest path, but watch out for mordo after GP
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    5.1.6 wasn't too bad. For me, 5.1.2 was the worst chapter of this act.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Okay, I changed my mind. I now have 5.1.1-5.1.5 at 100% and am attempting to 100% 5.1.6. I am at 48%