Options

15600 area prestige looking for good aw aq alliance that moves

Hey guys. So basically I’m work 2 jobs at 70 hours a week and I still have time to move fast in aw aq. I’ve been up to plat 1 in aw but don’t want to pay to win in aq aw anymore. I want an alliance that actually moves quickly preferably in aq and is at least skilled enough to get plat 3/4. I want to stay just below pay to win area. It’s important to me personally that the leaders actually lead and that the members aren’t carrying people. I’ve been carrying teams for 8 years now. Done with it. If I have to create an alliance that’s ok but yea hopefully there’s a team out here for me. I like to joke and have fun and I make yt videos for fun. I do my part and then some ok 90% of alliances out here. My line is derek2k23 with a capital d I believe. My discord is derek2k#5262 twitter @derek2k19. Hmu if your team is at least plat 3 and map 6.

Comments

• Options
    Raj_PipaliyaRaj_Pipaliya Posts: 28
    you can joi us add me on line my line id is lucifer040 or in-game: raj048

• Options
    Derek2k18Derek2k18 Posts: 79
    I’m still looking buddies
  • Options
    I also do bgs at least 400k
  • Options
    KINGBLACKSHEEPKINGBLACKSHEEP Posts: 175
    Lol how about my ally
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    We are a P4 alliance with map 6 with epic mods if interested. Usually place in 1-10% BG bracket. If interested Jaymix79~1 IGN and line

Thanks
  • Options
    Jaymix79 said:

We are a P4 alliance with map 6 with epic mods if interested. Usually place in 1-10% BG bracket. If interested Jaymix79~1 IGN and line

Thanks

I tried to message but your line id didn’t show up