CHAMP SPOTLIGHT WEB PAGE - CAP MARVEL (MOVIE)

Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109
I dont know if anyone has noticed this, but i was just randomly reading out champ spotlight page and i came across this about CAP MARVEL - MOVIE

1. Her champ spotlight explanations were not as detailed as everyone else's i read.
2. Her base & stat for her 2,3,4,5 and 6 stars are unavailable
3. No detailed explanations on how her Strength, Weakness, Abilities & Specials works.
4. No synergies explanation & Recommended masteries amongst missing info.

I know there are sites out there to get information's from about her BUT i think its important that it is found on the official page of the game itself just to have authentic INFO

I hope this will be looked into with the team handling this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @""Kabam Zibiit"

IN BTW why is Kamala Khan (on her champ spotlight page & in game) not having synergy with her - Are they not connected in some way.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    Thats how it was it just hasnt updated to new format where it has other star pi
  • Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109
    Bendy said:

Thats how it was it just hasnt updated to new format where it has other star pi

2019 to 2023 (4yrs running) is a a VERY VERY long time for them not to have put up the update don you think
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Thats how it always has been up to certain point where they started to change it