Options

Lets talk about battlegrounds exploits

So after the changes have been made to plat and diamons brackets. There's a lot of people who abuse this to lose some with energy then get easy wins with elder marks. I was kinda bummed as someone who pushed a high score this season amd got so low. I hate that people just always have to find ways to abuse these stuff which just forces kabam to maybe restrict more or whatever. Like how we lost legends run for story mode which was my best chance as a android user

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    What does being an android user have to do with any of what you said. Alot of us play on android and do just fine
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 496 ★★★
    We just got our rewards! let us just chill for a while!
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

What does being an android user have to do with any of what you said. Alot of us play on android and do just fine

Im talking about when they did legends run for story quest that was based on fight time only so no loading time meaning android users had a chance. It was just another example of cheaters ruining stuff for the rest of us. I hate that people always looking for exploits cause it always ends up messing with the rest of us.

My particular issue now is people losing on purpose in plat or diamond with energy then win with elder marks to get a high score easily as paragons can match cav players etc
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Players were working smarter and not harder, but get hate on for using a strategy that anyone can use. I know that it's a moral issue in the end, but the way BG solo rewards were structure, it was the best way to maximize your elders mark. Elders mark unfortunately cost units to purchase so it becomes more important to win with them. I didn't even get a chance to use that strategy since others kept losing on purpose and I got to GC without much effort. So it's a win for someone to try to reach GC without much effort. That's a win for some.
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    I see alot of backlash on this. And i understand why people will do it. But i just personally like playing fair and not sit there and beat up on lower levels. It is an exploit. Call it what you want. Kabam will have to do something about it and it could be like the gifting badge and legends runs. It just messes up for the rest of us