**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

95 mil Gold 1 Ally LF 1 experienced Map 7 player

I am looking for an a experienced Map 7 player who can run path 10 in section 2 and 3.

Someone who can do both War and AQ together when needed.

Prestige of 10k or higher.

Big enough roster that you have enough 6 stars ranked 2 or higher for War defense, attack and AQ.

Battlegrounds we only require putting up 50k per player. It is not exceptionally mandatory yet as it is something we are just trying out. We score usually between 3 and 4 million for it.

AQ we are top 175 each week.

We use line which is mandatory.

If you are interested please reach out to me on line my id is zbot34.

Also we are an adult run alliance so no one under the age of 17 please.

I place an importantance on putting life, work life, family life first before the game so that there is a good balance. I only ask for solid communication if you will be late joining an alliance event due to one of those things.

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I am now looking for either a map 6 or map 8 player. If you want map 8 that is for my BG1 that does map 8x5. If you want map 6 that is my BG3 that does map 6x5 with epic modifiers.

We are currently in Gold 1 for War. So you will need a roster that is deep enough with rank 2 or 3 Six Stars that you can place for AW defense, and still have good solid attackers for AQ and AW attack phase

Hit me up on Line at zbot34