Zemo Rank Up

Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
There's been a lot of controversy around Baron Zemo since the root mechanic changes. As a non-Zemo owner, my biggest gripe was Kabam's communication methods regarding many sudden and silent changes. That being said, in the last week I've pulled and duped him and would love to know where the players that got stuck with their rank ups are feeling after some time to get used to these changes.

Zemo Rank Up 21 votes

Zemo is still worth the mats as an attacker and defender
57%
Cat_MurdockcaptaincushBulmktahmynutsFerahgowillrun4adonutGirisha_vanaparthiWong_99shxmblenWindows10MarvelNoobPrrtjo 12 votes
Zemo is still worth the mats as a defender
19%
EliOrSomethingKnightOfTheRealmNewtrelyomamascrack 4 votes
Zemo is not worth the mats anymore
23%
RaganatorSpity68Manup456KRANꓘXFREEDOMX 5 votes

Comments

• XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Zemo is not worth the mats anymore
    He never was a good defender for mid to top tier players.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Zemo is still an incredible champion. The root changes more so affect other champs that him, and you were missing out on A LOT of dmg from root locking him. I’m personally still working on ranking my 6* Zemo that I acquired AFTER the changes
  • ChriissRChriissR Member Posts: 652 ★★★★
    I never rated Zemo at all. Besides prestige, he isn't even a top 5 Skill champ 🤷
    edited July 2023
    ChriissR said:

I never rated Zemo at all. Besides prestige, he isn't even a top 5 Skill champ 🤷

I’d very much so have to disagree with that, he has so much utility and dmg
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    He's still pretty great even with the nerf, I can't wait to try him out in abyss shortly

He's still pretty great even with the nerf, I can't wait to try him out in abyss shortly

You’ll be using him in abyss? You’ll have to post and let us know how he does
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    ChriissR said:

Never been too concerned with prestige champs, and I already have Nick, KP, Shang and Falcon ranked. Mostly looking to continue fleshing out my skill roster but I don't want to waste resources if there are better champs to chase after.
    Wong_99 said:

Zemo is still an incredible champion. The root changes more so affect other champs that him, and you were missing out on A LOT of dmg from root locking him. I’m personally still working on ranking my 6* Zemo that I acquired AFTER the changes

Just from reading his kit and watching a few videos (but none have really been made on gameplay/rotation since his changes and a lot are about his infinite root), his utility seems really similar to Shang Chi, but maybe less accessible. Do you focus your play style around his SP1 to stack his bleed damage?