**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who Should I Rank 2?

I have Doom, Shang and Fury at rank 2
And these are all my rank 1s

Who Should I Rank 2? 28 votes

Falcon
10%
CalwooddaddyPraneeth_SP616Johny_Joestar 3 votes
Kingpin
64%
MoosetiptronicdzikidzikGiantwalrus56WinterFieldsFerahgoMarmCaleb1705Ultragamerwillrun4adonutJJMACHutKLZJoneenyoJarvisreiPotatoslice500KnightOfTheRealmKINGBLACKSHEEPcoolspiderman17_ 18 votes
Shuri
14%
MagrailothosRealWizardLickyAppuRohi 4 votes
Anti-Venom
0%
Sauron
0%
Venompool
7%
Ben_15455Ortoun 2 votes
Rocket
3%
Windows10 1 vote
Rogue
0%
Sentinel
0%

Comments

• Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 254 ★★★
    Kingpin
    Kingpin has great damage output and utility, plus a very open and easy playstyle. Personally I'd put Falcon at a close second, but with your current roster progression you should be looking at who is going to best compliment your 5* roster while questing (ie. Sentinel is a really useful champ unless you already have a 5* OmegaS, Nimrod, Warlock, etc. ranked up)
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 613 ★★★
    Venompool
    I love kingpin, he was my first r5, but that said, you already have a couple skills ranked, VP is a great counter for a lot of annoying tech champs. Is one of a very limited pool of champs that can remove buffs that doesn't count as a nullify/fateseal/stagger, and is fairly sustainable as he can heal a decent amount from eating armor ups, so is amazing for nodes like explosive personality or turtling.