Options

Just so you guys know (Regarding the 1250 Mythic Crystals)

Just so you guys know - 2 of my ally mates have exploited those crystals to the very end (1250 both)
They got the temporary ban removed off their accounts today morning and they got to keep like 90% of what they gained from those crystals according to them.
*Now I don't know if kabam is going to get back to their account or their job already done, that's still a mystery, but as for right now - their account is pumped hard

Comments

• Options
    Sparky9494Sparky9494 Posts: 58
    TrongNov said:

I for one never believe Kabam is able to reset those accs back completely to the state b4 the exploit

Well, that sucks cause me and other members in the ally paid a full grand to get only half the 7* of what those 2 members got for free... not even mentioning the immense sig levels to their 6* roster.
    Now it just feels like our July 4th investment have little to no advantage at all. Definitely causing us to think twice before spending again.
  • Options
    Sparky9494Sparky9494 Posts: 58
    edited July 2023
    Also to the people who clicks disagree, what is there to agree/disagree? That situation is a fact, not an opinion. I guess these are just Kabam co workers bots or something
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,693 ★★★★★
    Is this actually true? As if so damn that sucks for those that didnt go for the crystals or even opened.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,159 ★★★★★

Also to the people who clicks disagree, what is there to agree/disagree? That situation is a fact, not an opinion. I guess these are just Kabam co workers bots or something

Uh no. Without any actual proof, it's just hearsay. It's you, saying Bigfoot exists.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    "According to them" isn't proof. Might as well just said you heard it on global....
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,636 ★★★★★
    Kabaam are not capable of fixing their own game what makes you think they can actually reverse back an account that exploited a bug without making mistakes.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 877 ★★★
    Uh no. Without any actual proof, it's just hearsay. It's you, saying Bigfoot exists.

What are you saying “uh no” to?
    These are people with actual evidence of how things are.
    You can post a bunch of Kabaam ToS stuff or whatever you want.

This is literally how it is.
  • Options
    TingusPingusTingusPingus Posts: 19
    Post screenshots
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 877 ★★★
    Just read front page.