**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Input issue here with screenshot

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 539 ★★★
So i was doing one of the rifts SQ and this happened. I started recording because something seemed off when I was fighting with my kingpin in earlier fight. Here is what I could gather:

The white circle on the left side of the screen is where I tap on my screen to block (parry) that venompool. Notice his hand is far away.
Somehow the block input is still there and the animation does not even bother to change, but i get hit.
An official word on this would be helpful. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    i see a lot of dropped inputs. but really need the video evidence. still screenshots don't show enough. it looks here easily like he was close enough that by the time you hit your block you would not have had the time to block.

the video will tell the full story.
    i have iphone so can't record with inputs, but i have recently made a recording where you can se my fingers hit the screen for block but there is no block.
    you can see from the still the time at which my finger hits the screen.
    it seems since the july update the first parry in the fight has become harder to land

https://youtu.be/nfolvwwbAlM

• Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 539 ★★★
    Maat1985 said:

i see a lot of dropped inputs. but really need the video evidence. still screenshots don't show enough. it looks here easily like he was close enough that by the time you hit your block you would not have had the time to block.

the video will tell the full story.
    i have iphone so can't record with inputs, but i have recently made a recording where you can se my fingers hit the screen for block but there is no block.
    you can see from the still the time at which my finger hits the screen.
    it seems since the july update the first parry in the fight has become harder to land

https://youtu.be/nfolvwwbAlM

Thanks this is a way better proof. They ask for it and here you have it. But I do not think there is any update on this so far