**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding the Glory store.

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
I was just wondering why the glory store is the only store that increases in value with each purpose. At first the concept was interesting considering how valuable the items were, but now it just seems more like a hassle if anything. Plus the lack of an update further reinforces this imo. Do you guys agree? If not, why?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    I think it's a way to give a better deal than usual for players who put more thought and patience into their resource management. The first purchase of each item should be cheaper than buying the same amount in any other store, but buying more before the reset should be more expensive. That way, players are getting a great deal as long as they think ahead and don't waste their resources on more sudden rankups.

But without a Glory store update, this doesn't really work.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

I find it annoying and pointless when the store nolonger provides anything rare or valuable that isn't elsewhere. When the Glory store was the sole source of the most coveted resource items it worked in a sense, further driving up market prices on those valuable items. With the BGs store around which doesn't escalate cost with each purchase it is now more annoying than innovative.

Very well said. 3900 for 15% t6b and t3a right now thanks to a ludicrous 150 increase for each purchase.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    It'llbe fine if/when they ever do a properparagon glorystore update. Right now all I'm getting is a couple r4 mats 500 glory each each time it refreshes and 5x gold/iso every week
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Let’s say for the sake of argument that you got 120,000 trophies in a BG season. I have no idea if that’s an appropriate number when you add up 1200 every 48hrs from the 2-day milestones, Alliance milestones, advancement rewards, gladiator circuit, and alliance season rewards.

I picked it because it’s divisible by 5 and 6. Instead of 24,000 trophies per week, you now get 20,000 per week. Basically, you miss out on 30% of a t6b and 30% of a t3a if that’s what you’re buying
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    The stores and rewards are lagging big time with respect to the current climate of the game, with the exception of battle grounds which I feel are currently right at this stage of the games life.
    Our alliance made alliance quest not compulsory because of the below par rewards, and we now run boss rush to get a few rewards.
    Unfortunately war store has not been given much thought, people here will know the exact time this was updated but I am placing it around 24 months since the update.
    We now have 7 star champs and high ranked 6 star champs are more common. We need further access in those stores to purchase iso, cheaper and more rank up materials with possibly the inclusion of relic stuff.
    The game is changing so fast stores need to be upgraded 2 to 3 times a year imo
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I know they say they’re talking about compensation for war issues but look at all the subtle ways they’re throttling our ability to progress:

Refuse to update the glory store
    Refuse to update the loyalty store
    Double the BG off-season from one week to two
    Delay war even more as the placement phase remains broken
    Limit releases of permanent or temporary content besides the standard monthly SQ.

Even the added BG milestones that were supposed to compensate us for a lost war season had the unintended consequence of setting a new threshold for elder mark usage and skewing the cutoffs for solo and alliance events.

The only roster progression I get is from BG trophies that I’ve saved up and spend every Monday.

Why would we need all of that when I can buy 9 years of progression in 1 day?
    I can wait till cyber weekend and buy 8+8, 16 years of progression.