**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase inverntory capacity

Kabam,

Please consider increasing the storage capacity on ISO as well as t4cc.

As the game has progressed over the years, people getting larger and larger rosters, shards coming in quicker and quicker, more and more content etc... I feel the inventory levels haven’t adapted and grown with the rest of the game. The main ones being t4cc and ISO. My t4cc are expiring quicker than I can use them and I am having to sell ISO on a daily basis for the same reason. So when I finally Aquire the other rank up materials needed, I have sold off allot of the iso that would of been useful.

These are all items i have earned by playing the game, it makes no sense for me to lose so much of it to expiration just cause I haven’t had the chance/time to Aquire the other items needed for rank up.

Either that or fix the ratio problem between the amount of t4 basics and t1 alphas that are available for players to earn vs t4cc you can earn. The ratios are way off. I would love to be able to rank and use all my ISO and t4cc without having them expire every day, just not getting the other resources quick enough. This problem creates the first problem, fix one of them please.