Options

Happy August! Legendary Incursions is FULL of mode improvements

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,884 ★★★★★
    Rolled a Skill awakening gem. Put it on Ægon?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,194 ★★★★

Rolled a Skill awakening gem. Put it on Ægon?

The new legends content drops on 16th August
    You might wanna do that
  • Options
    AlexandrpavAlexandrpav Posts: 5
    Kabam, what about lugs on android??? Dropped fps. I can't play!!!! I can't to get rewards!!!
  • Options
    ImpalerImpaler Posts: 28
    More like nightmare August as the game is unplayable and you guys do f all about it
  • Options
    So by doing ALL solo event stuff across the 4 weeks, it looks like you can earn a max of 109.5k each of the mind and body filaments, is that right?
  • Options
    How much legend token i need to become legend?
  • Options
    SSGNick556SSGNick556 Posts: 26
    I like the incursions side event like the one before and this one is a bit better with regards to the actual game content. However, the mind and body filament things really missed the mark. Not only is the whole thing confusing and details surrounding the event not specific but it's very tedious. I have done threats 1-5 100% with only threat 6 remaining. I don't understand how I'll be able to acquire 150k of ea body and mind filaments to spend enough in the stores to hit the final milestones in solo events. Basically I'll have to replay the incursion event every 7 days when the milestone rewards reset. That's pretty ridiculous imo. If anyone has any insight please lmk. Thanks
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,211 ★★★★★
    Rajekman said:

So by doing ALL solo event stuff across the 4 weeks, it looks like you can earn a max of 109.5k each of the mind and body filaments, is that right?

Total on Rich’s spreadsheet is 204,750. So 102,375 of each.

I have not checked math for myself yet.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,099 ★★★★

Rajekman said:

So then why do we have objectives that go up to 150,000?

• Options

Rajekman said:

Good question… I’ll need to look closer 😆 possible it’s 204k of each
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    I'm doing a room a day of incursions. What are the rewards in the solo event used for?
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 100
    edited August 2023
    Is the legends token end of zone 25 only a title or the badge that you can display in profile picture?
  • Options

Rajekman said:

I believe the total is 234,500 of each.

Incursion Rooms - 75,000
    Objectives - 100,000
    Incursion Milestones - 59,500

Assumption for milestones - they appear to reset weekly, and we are only receiving body filaments this week. So my assumption here is that we will have 2 weeks of milestones each for body/mind filaments at the number obtained this week of 29,750.
  • Options

Rajekman said:

Incursion Rooms - 75,000
    Objectives - 100,000

Assumption for milestones - they appear to reset weekly, and we are only receiving body filaments this week. So my assumption here is that we will have 2 weeks of milestones each for body/mind filaments at the number obtained this week of 29,750.
    Noticed an error in my calculation. The objectives only give one type of filament, so that is 50k instead of 100k, as they alternate weeks. Dropping the total available to 184,500.
  • Options
    Nihal_BNihal_B Posts: 11
    I am paragon and I am not getting zone rewards for sector 6, why is this?
  • Options
    Nihal_B said:

I am paragon and I am not getting zone rewards for sector 6, why is this?

They’re one time rewards, have you already done the zones in sector 6 where you’re not receiving rewards?
  • Options
    Nihal_BNihal_B Posts: 11
    No I am getting rewards every other zone for some reason I have never done the sector before eg I got rewards for zone 8 but not 7
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,311 ★★★★★

These hacks are so stupid.
    So you want to punish players running suicide masteries?
    I never use a health boost, not even a 10% champ boost while running suicides.
    Why are these forced upon?
    Why can't we skip these like others?
    This is a massive L.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I've brought herc, gave him galans and Odins cross fight things, and now I'm zone 10 I don't have them
  • Options
    Aleor said:

I've brought herc, gave him galans and Odins cross fight things, and now I'm zone 10 I don't have them

The prefights drop off if the game closes
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 278

Aleor said:

I ran a sector today, closed the game once, and the prefights were still there until zone 15.

However, in the earlier incursions side quest this year, Herc's prefights were gone in zone 21 on my legend run, even though I hadn't closed the game immediately before that.

It's one of the many things that keep going wrong (without being fixed) with this otherwise wonderful game.
  • Options

Aleor said:

I ran a sector today, closed the game once, and the prefights were still there until zone 15.

However, in the earlier incursions side quest this year, Herc's prefights were gone in zone 21 on my legend run, even though I hadn't closed the game immediately before that.

It's one of the many things that keep going wrong (without being fixed) with this otherwise wonderful game.
    Interesting. Maybe it’s a difference in force closing vs crashing. I have definitely heard of players losing their prefights in this iteration of the SQ.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 678 ★★★

Rajekman said:

Incursion Rooms - 75,000
    Objectives - 100,000

Noticed an error in my calculation. The objectives only give one type of filament, so that is 50k instead of 100k, as they alternate weeks. Dropping the total available to 184,500.
    This kind of thing forces me to wait until week 4 before using these filaments. The numbers weren't adding up for me either. Too bad Kabam didn't give us potential totals of each filament outright. The alternating of filaments also should've been spelled out. I understand Kabam is busy setting up this stuff, but it shouldn't become a chore on the player to have to calculate all this so as to not misuse hard earned resources. I had initially thought 234,500 each was our max number and was very concerned when I saw that I not only didn't have more than half of 234,500 yet... but that I had 16k more Body Filaments than Mind Filaments.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,099 ★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

Rajekman said:

Incursion Rooms - 75,000
    Objectives - 100,000

This kind of thing forces me to wait until week 4 before using these filaments. The numbers weren't adding up for me either. Too bad Kabam didn't give us potential totals of each filament outright. The alternating of filaments also should've been spelled out. I understand Kabam is busy setting up this stuff, but it shouldn't become a chore on the player to have to calculate all this so as to not misuse hard earned resources. I had initially thought 234,500 each was our max number and was very concerned when I saw that I not only didn't have more than half of 234,500 yet... but that I had 16k more Body Filaments than Mind Filaments.
    It was spelled out. It was clear that Mind and Body filaments would be alternating weeks.
  • Options
    AaadillllAaadillll Posts: 39
    Hey guys, how long can we stay in the incursion after we start it. My friend and i are in zone 21 and we are out of revives. Revives store will reset and we can get revives after 4 days. Can we continue our incursion journey after 4 days once we buy revives?
  • Options
    Aaadillll said:

Hey guys, how long can we stay in the incursion after we start it. My friend and i are in zone 21 and we are out of revives. Revives store will reset and we can get revives after 4 days. Can we continue our incursion journey after 4 days once we buy revives?

You will be kicked out when it resets in 4 days.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,311 ★★★★★

Oh the irony
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    I have actually found this update to incursions fun. Glad to see Ws for Kabam such as this.