STEVE!!!

THE_COLLECT0RTHE_COLLECT0R Member Posts: 43
I’m so excited for him to come back!!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,941 ★★★★★
    STEVE HYPE TRAIN
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,337 ★★★★
    Can someone inform an "Elder" who's been with the game for 8 years but was clearly taking some time off when the Infamous Steve was introduced what the deal is? Excited for everyone else's hype, just trying to figure out why everyone loves lil Steve.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,372 ★★★★★

Can someone inform an "Elder" who's been with the game for 8 years but was clearly taking some time off when the Infamous Steve was introduced what the deal is? Excited for everyone else's hype, just trying to figure out why everyone loves lil Steve.

Summoned symbiote - like the AQ defenders we used to have as symbioids but with teeth. Quests usually comes with some rad boosts that makes him hit like a truck (incursion-style). He's like a 4* that hits like a 6*
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 729 ★★★
    Yay i missed him last time hopefully ill be able yo get him this time
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,544 ★★★★★
    Yasssss!
  • ZekirZekir Member Posts: 155 ★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Summoned symbiote - like the AQ defenders we used to have as symbioids but with teeth. Quests usually comes with some rad boosts that makes him hit like a truck (incursion-style). He's like a 4* that hits like a 6*
    Like a 6*? My man was shredding fights faster than any R5 in game currently. His damage was absolutely nuts!
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★