Options

Who Will You Choose From The 7 Star Selector?

2»

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Not Grinding/Not Paragon
    Depends on the grind if it’s like abyss im out but if it’s like eop maybe
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,151 ★★★★★
    Red Goblin
    One of the most slept on champions in the entire game.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

One of the most slept on champions in the entire game.

Genuine question: What about him makes him good? I'm considering him solely on the fact cosmic is the only class I don't have.

Well, that and none of the other champs scream out to me as must-haves.
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 99
    Emma Frost
    I have been debating myself and though I’d like to have OG BP for synergy with Herc, I think I will go with Emma for her multiple immunities. So many nodes out there that punish you if you don’t have a champ with the immunity.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 652 ★★★
    Sunstar19 said:

I have been debating myself and though I’d like to have OG BP for synergy with Herc, I think I will go with Emma for her multiple immunities. So many nodes out there that punish you if you don’t have a champ with the immunity.

If you're taking her just for immunity then there are other option in mutant class who have a lot better and permanant immunities than Emma, you can't rely on her immunities as it's hard to maintain her forms.
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Emma Frost
    emma is better overall
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 99
    Emma Frost

Sunstar19 said:

If you're taking her just for immunity then there are other option in mutant class who have a lot better and permanant immunities than Emma, you can't rely on her immunities as it's hard to maintain her forms.
    True, the key to playing Emma is to know how to trigger her diamond form and immunities when you need it. To put into perspective I was comparing Emma to rest of champs in this selector which was the question. For sure, outside of this selector, there are other champs who are immune throughout without a need to trigger.

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Emma Frost
    IMO Mae is the right choice, but Emma is the fun choice, so I’m going with her
  • Options
    I just got this last night! pretty pumped1 i chose ebony coleslaw
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 674 ★★★★

Necromancy is not allowed on the forums

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Captain Sam Wilson

Bro wtf is wrong with you