Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who r4 for BG

Hello all,

Who r4 for BG ?

I

I’ve aleeady those r4

Thanks in advance for your replies

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 ★★★★★
    Fanta man Zemo or Rintrah which ever one you enjoy
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210
    You don’t have a lot of defenders. I would suggest Thing, Man-Thing, Nova, Ebony Maw, or Bishop.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 254
    Fanta man
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Im gonna suggest Apoc or Ultron. Apoc is an amazing attacker, and is pretty decent at slowing slowing the opponent down in BG, giving you an advantage on the timer. Ultron is pretty versatile as well, being extremely hard to kill, making him pretty annoying to deal with on defense, and giving you more chances to mess up on offense. Adding on to that, Ultron deals Bleed debuffs to the opponent, making him great for countering anything thats not Bleed immune, as well as having a Power Burn on his sp3. Overall, any of your r3s will be decent, but these guys are my top picks.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Rintrah. Period.
  • Options
    DonaQxota1DonaQxota1 Posts: 116
    Thanks a lot for your replies.
    I went for rintrah!
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 346 ★★★

Im gonna suggest Apoc or Ultron. Apoc is an amazing attacker, and is pretty decent at slowing slowing the opponent down in BG, giving you an advantage on the timer. Ultron is pretty versatile as well, being extremely hard to kill, making him pretty annoying to deal with on defense, and giving you more chances to mess up on offense. Adding on to that, Ultron deals Bleed debuffs to the opponent, making him great for countering anything thats not Bleed immune, as well as having a Power Burn on his sp3. Overall, any of your r3s will be decent, but these guys are my top picks.

Gonna respectfully disagree about Apoc for defense. He gets shredded by Nimrod or Warlock

• Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 346 ★★★

Thanks a lot for your replies.
    I went for rintrah!

Excellent choice. He can be rather annoying and a pain even with a solid counter