Kindred ARENA

Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
This is My score Im so happy …

From versus until 4 o'clock in the morning every day all this to have a 5* I love πŸ˜‚ and you what is your beautiful score make me dream

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I get 2 million points each arena and I think I'm gonna lose my mind...yall are crazyπŸ˜‚
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Welp, I think I rather help majority of the player base by being a whale myself.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Member Posts: 355 β˜…β˜…
    O

Yup... 150mil got spot 469. I guess it's possible people went really hard for Kindred but I really hope Kabam takes a look at the scores. Nothing worse than spending a entire weekend grinding to come up short.

I agree. I fear bots are starting to make a comeback after bans a few weeks ago.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…

The estimated amount to get kindred was 160mil so it’s seems like you just didn’t put up enough points

I can't do better I almost didn't sleep during the versus..

• coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2023

The estimated amount to get kindred was 160mil so it’s seems like you just didn’t put up enough points

155 mil I think. Saw someone land 392 with 157 mil
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2023
    My alliance mate did 165mil & got 270ish position & 6* kindered
    I missed 25 million or 1500 Units in boost with my 3 6r5. πŸ˜…

• Eivel87Eivel87 Member Posts: 19 β˜…

Yo igual que vistros
    creo que si estΓ‘n saliendo arena bots xq algunos tienen rachas imposibles
  • Anggito11Anggito11 Member Posts: 10 β˜…

Best arena
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Life is short kids, don’t waste it on arenas.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grinding for champs in arena does not make sense. Getting a 5* for putting in 130 million is a joke. Rather use arena to collect resources.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I missed 25 million or 1500 Units in boost with my 3 6r5. πŸ˜…

Yikes thats a lot and also barely(unless they ban bots again which i doubt a bit)
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I think arena scores were pushed up this week because there was nothing to do. Even I did some.

Yep, game was dead. I used the time to grind all milestones and do some older content.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll just wait for the featured crystal in December. Arena is ridiculous if you want a champ, you got to sell your souls one way or the other.
    Given my ranking in the use of heroes only top 500 with 3m, kindred on round 2 Must also be quite high
    I got it in the 2nd round, I arrived at 127m I loaded boosts and my 3 6r5. After 1200 sets in 2 versus it was hot πŸ₯΅

• SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do you even live bro? 72h straight playing, not to mention this is the most boring game mode ever
    SuelGames said:

Do you even live bro? 72h straight playing, not to mention this is the most boring game mode ever

I'm at home all day without work so I have time, but I wouldn't do it every time. Hats off to those who are going to get all the new champions